EnvironBuzz™ Magazine is an online magazine owned by EnvironFocus™. We communicate perspectives on sustainability (environmental, social and economic impacts) from a global perspective. We also use this platform to recognize/showcase clients and other organizations, impacting our ecosystem positively. EnvironBuzz™ Magazine is meeting the growing need among organizations and individuals for reliable and easy-to-understand information on how to be more sustainable/green.
- Provide accurate and easy-to-understand information on sustainability topics by breaking-down scientific research into layman’s terms.
- Provide a global perspective on sustainability issues
- Provide practical solutions to sustainability issues to enhance individual, organizational, societal, and government action.
- Provide a platform to showcase sustainable businesses, events, projects, programs and products.
- Provide a forum for students/academics/experts to publish articles and share knowledge.
To position EnvironBuzz as a reference sustainability magazine internationally for the general public.
Our Target Audience
Our target audience includes:
- All individuals with interest in sustainability (professionals,
- students, etc.)
- Organizations seeking to improve their sustainability
- Organizations with a positive sustainability impact
- University students or staff researching a sustainability topic
Our Completive Advantage
- The vast array of topics addressed in articles.
- The writing style strives to remain simple, understandable, and practical for the general public while providing accurate information.
- The frequency of publishing new articles (3-5 articles every week)
- Articles are written by sustainability professionals with diverse educational and cultural backgrounds, which maintain a global and diverse perspective on topics and insights.
- The growing size and diverse origin of the audience
- The competitive cost of advertising