Release Date: Friday, 9th June, 2023
EnvironFocus has been working on a new strategy, a new look and a new theme: EnvironFocus Pathway to Sustainability, and we cannot wait to share this MEGA launch with you!
We are ready to return all new and improved, with even more focus on our client, YOU! With a community-oriented, holistic approach, we will streamline services with MEGA EXCLUSIVE benefits that only our clientele can access! We are excited to offer you our Pathway to Sustainability
About EnvironFocus Pathway to Sustainability Program
The EnvironFocus Pathway to Sustainability (EPS) program is a subscription-based, low-risk and low-resource-intensive program for organizations like yours seeking sustainability that will meet them at whatever stage they are in the process. It provides a pathway to fulfilling our mission and keeping our vision alive, leading to a more sustainable world. Our part is to move Sustainability forward by ensuring that the skillset and resources required to get our clients on the sustainability path are available.
We have been developing, implementing and garnering resources for a long time to make this possible to offer something turnkey, innovative and unique. Something that only WE could offer, packaged into a cohesive program. The program integrates all our resources, including EnvironFocus Learning Center, EnvironBuzz, youth mentorship program and social impact programs, curated exclusively for our client benefit. We are happy to offer EnvironFocus Pathway to Sustainability Program to our clients.
We have had a successful history of working with co-op students and recent graduates on various projects under our Youth Mentorship Program, which we started in 2021. We will transfer this knowledge to our clients and get them working successfully with youth because they are our future. Hence, the ESP program will also make the fundamental link between sustainability-focused organizations and youth and new immigrants aspiring to start their sustainability sector careers.
The EPS program does the following:
- Supports organizations by providing project management and workforce development/support they require to develop and implement their Sustainability (Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG)/Net-Zero) agenda.
- Allows youth and new immigrants to explore careers in Sustainability. (For countries with a youth and new immigrant employment agenda)
Under the EnvironFocus Pathway to Sustainability, with input from its partners, EnvironFocus will provide exclusive support to its client in the following areas:
EPS offers Project Management Support
ESG/Net Zero Consulting services will include:
- Identifying requirements
- Developing an action plan
- Sourcing and applying for grants
- Implementation project
- Carbon Credits and Offsets
- Certification (If applicable)
EPS offers WorkForce Development/Support
- Designing a job description to match the project requirements
- Sourcing and applying for grants
- Talent support
- Recruiting Co-ops/interns for participating employers
- Reporting to Funder
- Payroll Management for Employers
- Monthly Performance Reviews on behalf of the funder
EPS Program Benefits for Organizations
Starting projects, activities, or other initiatives can be daunting and confusing. It often requires a lot of research, paperwork, and preparation. We can help with that! Whether it be fundraising, grant applications, community project implementation and design, career guidance, or information sessions, we can walk you through it all, so it does not need to be a painstaking process! We aim to help organizations with applications for the various environmental and Net Zero grants for this year, so if you are also curious about that, this is the perfect opportunity to get involved with us!
In addition to the benefit above, Organizations will,
- Have access to EnvironFocus resources that will include our social impact programs, EnvironBuzz Magazine and the EnvironFocus Learning Center(ELC)
- Access to ELC, which has training courses, webinars, presentations, scheduled site visits etc. Subscription is valued at $1000 per year
- EnvironBuzz magazine: Organizations will be able to communicate their sustainability journey organizations journey on the EnvironBuzz magazine at least once a month (12 times a year) – Valued at $560 per article at $6,720+ per year
- Gain a highly innovative, culturally relevant workforce.
- Be provided with funding assistance and time-saving administrative services.
- Have EnvironFocus act as a matchmaking service to produce the best potential candidates for your business
EnvironFocus is not just a consulting firm. We are your Sustainability Partners and will provide you with the tools and resources you need on your path to Sustainability. We look forward to working with organizations, locally and globally, as we work towards moving Sustainability forward.
No matter your sector, we invite you to join us and Become A Client because the benefits out-weighs the cost. We look forward to working with organizations, locally and globally, as we walk you through EnvironFocus Pathway to Sustainability. We will be hosting an information session on the program on June 22, 2023, from 11:30 – 12:30 pm, and we invite you to attend.
You can find information and updates about the program at www.environfocus.com.
(833) 939-8435 EXT. 700
- Empowering Lives: Rotary Club of Arochukwu Kingdom’s Safe Drinking Water Project in Abia State - February 2, 2024
- Empowering Lives: Rotary Club of Owerri Newton’s Safe Drinking Water Project in Imo State - February 2, 2024
- Empowering Lives: Rotary Club of Akure Royals’s Safe Drinking Water Project in Ondo State - January 19, 2024